



(pics taken with current renters furnishings)
we found the cutest house to rent.its spacious, has a garage, enclosed backyard,and is in a great neighborhood.it is minutes from my work and we are very excited! rent is more expensive but I think it will be well worth it.
baby kylie is breeech right now and were hoping she will turn soon.I am doing special exercises to help her turn and if those do not work we will try a version around 38 weeks.
its getting closer. we cant wait to meet our little girl. were both so excited.
now,lets hope we can get this house packed up and moved and settled in before the princess comes=)
cheers to and exciting and busy month ahead!

katie that house is beautiful! i hope the move goes smoothly and you two adjust to a new house quickly. how exciting! kylie will turn around hopefully.. good luck! you still have time for her to turn on her own, and chances are she will.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! The house is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThe new house looks lovely, especially the kitchen I hope all goes well.
ReplyDeletelove the house!!!
ReplyDelete