Monday, May 19, 2014

Me!




When you have a type A personality sometimes you can be thought of or referred to as anal. You get shit done. You accomplish what you set out to do. You don't quiver in your goals, you just do. There is nothing that will hold you back and you are unstoppable.
I have always found a way to get things done. At 21 I was living on my own j worked 3 jobs by choice and wasn't stressed out. I thrived in that environment. I loved working. It gave me a sense of pride and I worked hard always, even if nobody was watching.
I was the boss at an after school program and in charge of about 80 kids and 2 other adults. It was a state funded program for underprivileged kids and felt like we have them a safe place to go after school. I could still tell you a lot about them. It was many years ago. I worked at graham first and then schilling school ; ( 5 years ) with some wonderful people who I still talk to some
I love the opportunity I had at a young age. I then went on to teach preschool and then be a nanny. Great practice for mommyhood. From the diapers to dinners to adult interactions. I was ready for all I ever wanted was to be a mommy.

That seems to be my my only real identity at the moment but I am at a crossroads. I also do have a movement disorder called dystonia. I have it. It does not have me. I power through and still am a good mommy I have good and bad days... Unfortunately lately a lot if bad days and although I am a positive person I am scared. I want to get this under control . I wan better management. I may not be fully "better" but some reprieve is needed . The lack of sleep and pain and spasms is great causing grumpiness and discontentment.
I want more out of my life. I don't want to choose I'll go to grocery store it I'll do this party and suffer two days after. To some degree it may be a reality forever but I'm not giving up yet!!
I'm almost 32 years young! Yes I said young it's just a number;)
I honestly am in stellar health on paper the blood work and numbers I am goal weight and eat well (. Few chest days) drink once in awhile )
I would be an exercise fiend if I didn't get spasms I love the endorphins and the rush of energy!
I love life and people and know there is more for me and more of me to offer and I know there is better days in the near future I shall push on❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers