I can not Believe my baby is going to be a whole year old!!!! I really wish I could start bottling up time, and put it up on a shelf!
I love her so much! She is so fun and such a doll.
Grandpa Fernie has been helping me with her everyday for the past two weeks. We all know that we are too much alike. I am very thankful for all his help,but I will have to get used to losing a lot of my alone time.Its all temporary. I think it is a life lesson,I have to focus on the bigger picture.
I really wish we could visit our family in San diego and Florida for the holidays,I love them all so much!!! if you are reading this...big hugs and extra kisses=)
I have been reading a lot online and we all know that can be a blessing but also kind of scary.So many of my symptoms are exactly like dystonia. I will find out more at my appointment with the movement disorder specialist on January 6th. So until then we are just in the waiting.
I am in pretty good spirits. I have a lot to be thankful for. Great family who is being very supportive. I am go- getter and a strong little fighter=) merry xmas everyone.I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment