The house next door to my parents went up for rent, and we move in January 23rd. I will have my parents close to help out,but still keep my independence. Money will be a lot tighter but we will make it through. I am optimistic that after my diagnosis I will be able to work again, and I will be able to do a lot of the things I enjoy. I am still playing with Kylie and doing things, I just limit the amount of time. I have to learn my limits and not push myself. This is all so new and fresh. I have always been on the go 24-7 and had no plans of slowing down. I am excited that the house were moving into is small but very cute! It is updated with brand new appliances.It has a beautiful and low maintenance backyard. There is no grass in the front yard,but he has promised me that. I lived next door to him since I was a little girl and he said he wanted me to feel at home and comfortable,god was watching out for us. I think we are going to be ok, and our baby girl is turning 1 next month. I no longer have a baby! I still can not believe this!!!!!

AWESOME! I know you may not be as excited as I am about it - but I'm glad you will be living closer. We love visiting you two and little Miss Kylie and I know that we'll be able to see you three more and help out if necessary when we are in town. Much love! -Kels
ReplyDelete