Our pediatrician referred us to Dr.Cooper after listening to Kylie at her 1st dr appointment.Today she had a echocardiogram.....
definition-( the most important non-invasive test to detect and evaluate pulmonary valve stenosis. The echocardiogram accurately documents that the obstruction is present at the valve level and Doppler studies are used to estimate the degree of obstruction.)
I am thankful that he was a very experienced cardiologist and told me that she had a very mild pulmonary valve stenosis. I told him that I like that verb mild that he used, so he added another mild to it=). He was very thorough and explained everything to me. We will have a follow up appointment at age one and then more in the future to stay on top of things.
Of course as a mother I am still worried, but a lot more now at ease. This is something she was born with and I hope it stays the way it is. Its not something that will go away. We are hopeful it will never negatively affect her. We just adore our little peanut!xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment