She is here! On wed night I was having contractions.I was not thinking this is it because of so many false alarms and so i went to bed with contractions.They woke me up a few times but I wasnt in severe pain of heavy breathing.By 4 they became more regular.By 6 they were on top of one another.I called labor and delivery and then called Glenn to come home from work.I just said babe come home.ha thats it!
so We arrived around 7.was on monitor 30 mins and the Dr assessed me.I was a good 3 cm. and the day before I had been at 2.so that was it she said you will have this baby today!
I said what? Ok! so funny I was in shock
so I had daddy to be call everyone and started signing away.and some last minute negotiations trying to change her middle name to love.lol
even though I adore her name Kylie Marie.just giving glenn a hard time.
so she was still breech and wanted to come out now.I went into surgery right away and when we reached the table the blood results came out botched.so out of the or and back into waiting I went.for an hour.that was a long hour.lol
so round 2 went back in and wow what an out of body experience.legs went numb so fast.I as so calm until I started dry heaving.that was terrible but the zofran kicked in fast and they talked me through everything.I started getting a bit emotional and before I knew it they said you ready? she came out butt first.so weird .I have pics!!!!!!!!!!this beautiful girl was here. and she was ours!I looked over and nurses were warming her up.she sounded a little like a pig and went over to icu just for a few minutes and was in well baby with the hour.I got sewd up and the pain kicked in.They think I am allergic to morphine from my other suregeries( I swell up) so I couldnt have the talked about 18 hr meds.damn! oh well just kept thinking this is so worth it! i just want to hold her!
and I did very soon.my princess.so here are the correct stats
Kylie Marie Oxenford
jan 29th 12:12 am
6 lbs 1oz
17 3/4 in long
and absolutely perfect!

So little and so perfect! 6 lbs 1 oz, I'd feel like I was going to break her! Congratulations, you two look like very very happy parents. Good luck!
ReplyDelete