What a busy weekend we had! I am so happy the move went so smoothly.we had a lot of help which made it way easier. Caleb,John,Justin,Kyle,Karl and Glenn packed up the truck and moved it all in one day.Chino and Rusty seem to love the new place. We feel like we are home and so ready to bring our little girl here=) We have a lot of unpacking to do,but the babys room is almost done and looks really cute with the pink paint! I will post pics soon.I am 37 weeks pregnant tomorrow.......yay for full term!!!!Tuesday is my next dr appt. and the c section is set for Monday,Feb. 9th. almost there folks=)

awe i was hoping she'd come on my birthday lol
ReplyDeletei hope it all goes smoothly :-) the new house is very nice kylie's going to enjoy growing up there :)
Yay! Can't wait to see the room! Almost there... 37 weeks feels good though... bring on our babies! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah for the new house and for reaching 37 weeks!! I cant wait to see pics of the house and of Kylie Marie!
ReplyDelete