Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sitting on the couch

Contractions slowed down last night a have stopped for now=) Im Hopeful Kylie will stay in my tummy and cook a little longer.I am very excited to meet our princess and want her more than anything. A parents love is so strong ,even from the moment I found out about her.I cant even begin to describe the joy I already feel

2 comments:

  1. oh katie you're almost done! i had almost non stop contraction my last month of pregnancy. not fun. they came so fast and so strong that every time i was at the hospital (twice a week for four weeks) for NST and to check fluid levels, the nurses were convinced riley was about to be born. but i never dialated until right before she came out. it was a month of discomfort to say the least. i hope this month goes by fast for you! i had a dream about you last night and i wished you a happy 30 days left and you said she wasn't coming for another 33 days. i hope she's early or on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Katie! You are almost there! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers