Sunday, January 4, 2009

im getting anxious!!!

happy new year everyone! I am so happy to say that next month I am due! hooray its actually happening we will meet this little person who has been kicking and moving inside me=) i woke up this morning with two big stretch marks.oh my.not cute.I just have to remember that its all worth it! My next dr appt is jan.20th. baby ky is breech right now and were hoping she will have turned by now.I am doing these exercises to help turn her.but i must say I am not sure if they really work.but,hey its worth a try right?My dr has asked me if I would like to try

External Cephalic Version (ECV)more info herehttp://www.parentingweekly.com/pregnancy/pregnancy_information/ecv.htm

or if i would like to plan a c-section.I will make a decison around 37 weeks.so this will be a busy month.our move date is jan.24th. I am hoping to have everything ready for baby=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers