I made it today I am 36 weeks and havent had any more regular contractions.I guess baby Kylie decided to stay in for awhile longer.My bed rest ends after today and I am ready to see the outside again.Even after only 5 days I am more than a little stir crazy. So back to work tomorrow and c section at week 39.Still havent heard from the back from the dr. with the date, so I will check back in with that.We wont go into the whole story with that mix up but lets just say someone forgot to follow up and get my date scheduled with the hospital.So.... i was annoyed with that but I don't really care as long as they get it done asap. I was at 2 cm dialated,when I was checked on Friday.My next appt is tues the 27th. hope everyone is doing well!
My mom is doing an awesome job packing up our house.oh and glennie boy too=) thank goodness.we move next saturday! what stupid timing,I know,lol.

yipee!!!!!!! miss you guys! hang in there.
ReplyDelete-Kels
I am glad you are out of bed and the baby is doing well. I don't know if I could handle that.
ReplyDeleteI can sympathize with the move. We moved into our house I was pregnant with Mary and I went into labor the next evening. We lived out of boxes for quite sometime.
I also wanted to let you know about this offer. If you click on this link you will get a 2 year free subscription to Parents magazine.
http://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/Parents-BBS.asp
Hey, it's me again. I'm sorry I don't know your email address. But I just got a cool email from my friend who is expecting about the same time you are. You can do a baby pool online, it is really cool. Everyone can guess the size, weight, gender etc of the baby online. Go to expectnet.com
ReplyDeleteLove ya
glad you're off bed rest! i dealt with that crap for a month bleh. i'm curious to know when kylie's coming!!! it looks like it may be on or around my birthday. feb is a great month to be born :D
ReplyDelete