Friday, February 6, 2009

so in love!!

warning I am going to get a little sappy.lol
Kylie Marie is one week old.I think she is perfect.I know I am her mom and all but wow I am in amazement. I could look at her all day.She definitely completes me and was that missing part in our lives.I am more in love with Glenn than ever before.He is really sweet with her and is exceeding m expectations.No, he is not great about waking and staying up in the middle of the night.He is trying his best and I am so thankful for that.He is eager to learn and I know he appreciates all my hard work.I am enjoying spending time with him.During work we are both really busy and sometimes just get one text the whole day.My mom stayed with us most of the week and unpacked our whole house.We are feeling more home and settled in.Glenns mommy came and stayed Monday night.I had a good time visiting with her and am so happy to have such good support everywhere.All her aunties are in love with her and so are our friends.Its going pretty well in almost all departments.Its worth the sleep deprived nights and being a lil cukoo.haha
the dogs love her too.Chino has become quite protective of her.Its cute. a bit annoying when he does the barking but I am so glad they are not aggressive or jealous.what a relief. It is weird not going to work and hanging with my girls(emma and elisabeth).They go to hawaii next week,lucky bums.I always tell elisabeth I am coming in her suit case wjen she goes somewhere
I could write a book right now, so I will cut this off here!
Thanks for all the phone calls, visits, and love=)

1 comment:

  1. I love that Glenn is such a good daddy and you guys are so happy! It makes me very excited to get our own little bundle and figure out how the heck to care for it.

    Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers